top of page

Complaints about aged or health care services

Anyone who wishes to make a complaint about Aged Care homes, home care packages or Commonwealth Home Support Program services has the right to contact the Aged Care Complaints Commissioner. This is a free service. You can contact the Aged Care Commissioner:

 Online –
 Telephone – call 1800 550 552
 In writing – address your written complaint to:
Aged Care Complaints Commissioner
GPO Box 9848 (Your capital city and state/territory)

You can contact My Aged Care on 1800 200 422 or through the MyAgedCare website at if you have any concerns about your My Aged Care experience.

If you are concerned about health care provided to you or another person, you can make a complaint to the independent health complaints commission in your state or territory.

For more information please go to 

bottom of page