top of page

Mental health services

If you need help with mental health problems or illnesses, contact your family doctor or community health centre.

If you need urgent assistance, contact the psychiatric team at your nearest hospital or the helplines below:

For more information about services and programs provided by the Department of Social Services to support mental health at the community level, including:

Family Mental Health Support Service (FMHSS)
Personal Helpers and Mentors (PHaMs)
Mental Health Respite: Carers Supports (MHR:CS)

go to

For more information please go to 

bottom of page